Thursday, March 25, 2010

1st Blog

Kristin O’Dea

 

First blog response

 

Laura Darrow/ Eng 101

 

Monday March 2010

 

 

            I have been thinking a lot about what career I would like to pursue.  I’m still not exactly quite sure what I would like to do, but I know that I would like to do some sort of management position or something to do with people like counseling or a government position.  I hope with doing this assignment that I can learn a lot more information on the different careers that I am interested in.  I will be able to find out what sort of education that I will need to get in to the career and what sort of pay that I will be receiving.  I believe that counseling would be a great career for me because I love to help out people with their issues.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment